Synology Desktop DSM
Here is a simple application to manage Synology devices that run DSM via a dedicated application on windows rather than using your browser
- Manage via WebUI (192.168.X.X:5000)
- Saves IP so only needed to be entered once
- SSH access via plink (PuTTY command line)
- Notification icon
- Minimizes to system tray for quick access
- More coming soon, leave a suggestion in the comments
Date: July, 2014
Programming Language: VB.NET
License: No License / Open-Source
Replaced IE web engine with Awesomium web engine to fix weird issue with DSM 4493 (Update 3).
Please note this does increase the filesize a fair bit as it is no longer using the built in Windows components.
Fixed a few issues