Introduction and requirements.
UPDATED FOR UNRAID 6.4
Here you will find a guide on installing letsencrypt and duckdns docker containers on UnRAID. You will be guided on creating a account with the dynamic dns service known as duckdns aswell as shown how to use letsencrypt and reverse proxy your internal applications such as plex, deluge, sonarr, couchpotato etc. they will even be accesible via HTTPS securely.
- UnRAID all configured and set up to use dockers (6.2.4 was what this tutorial was written against).
- An internet connection on your UnRAID server.
- The Community Applications plugin installed and configured.
- To be able to access UnRAID dockers such as sonarr, radarr, couchpotato, htpc-manager from outside of your LAN in a secure way via HTTPS.
- To make the more complicated Nextcloud work via reverse proxy.
- Enable automatic IP address updating to your chosen DuckDNS domain.